[Call for applications] Urban Art Revelation 2021
In partnership with the Palais de Tokyo, ADAGP is launching the sixth edition of the Urban Art Revelation, aimed at encouraging and supporting emerging creation in this artistic discipline.
This Revelation distinguish an artist in urban art, at the start of his/her career. Adult on the date of submission of the application, they must reside and / or work in France, have recently intervened in public spaces and have works still visible.
The winner will be part of the Lasco Project at the Palais de Tokyo and will receive an endowment of € 5,000 (€ 2,000 in remuneration and € 3,000 to finance the production of his intervention at the Palais de Tokyo). A portrait of his//her work, filmed by Arte, will be broadcast on the Arte and ADAGP websites, and he/she will also benefit from a presentation on the ADAGP walls.
To apply, simply send before October 15, 2021 at 2 p.m. a complete application file via the online application form* including:
- a one-page CV / biography detailing the participant's background, typed, recorded in pdf format, in French or in English;
- a double-sided copy of an identity document (identity card, passport);
- 10 to 15 digital photographs of works, dated, accompanied, if the candidate so wishes, by a few lines of presentation of each work, typed, in French or in English. It is recommended to present recent and old works in order to allow the jury to see the evolution of the work.
* For more information on the application via the online form, consult the rules.
CALENDAR OF THE CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
- Launch of the call for applications: August 30, 2021
- Application deadline: October 15, 2021 2 p.m.
- Jury meeting: end of November - beginning of December
- Announcement of the winner: end of November - beginning of December 2021
- Intervention at the Palais de Tokyo as part of the Lasco Project: in 2022.
CONTACT : email@example.com
THE WINNERS OF PREVIOUS EDITIONS
Follow us !