NEW BOARD MEMBERS
On January 17, 2019, the Board of Directors elected the president and vice-presidents for the next three years.
Christian JACCARD is renewed in his functions of president.
The vice-presidents of the next three years will be Anaïd DEREBEYAN, artist, and Joan PUNYET MIRÓ, rightholder of Joan Miró.
The Board of Directors elected at the general meeting of October 18, 2018 is composed by de 16 members, artists and rightholders:
- Jean-Michel ALBEROLA
- Daniel BUREN
- Gustave DE STAËL VON HOLSTEIN (succession Nicolas DE STAËL)
- Sylvie DEBRE-HUERRE (succession Olivier DEBRE)
- Anaid DEREBEYAN
- Hervé DI ROSA
- Elizabeth GAROUSTE
- Christian JACCARD
- Marc JEANCLOS (succession Georges JEANCLOS)
- Christine MANESSIER (succession Alfred MANESSIER)
- Olivier MASMONTEIL
- Meret MEYER (succession Marc CHAGALL)
- Alexis POLIAKOFF (succession Serge POLIAKOFF)
- Joan PUNYET MIRÓ, (succession Joan MIRÓ)
- Philippe RAMETTE
- Antoine SCHNECK