[CALL FOR APPLICATIONS] 2020 CONNEXION GRANTS
The ADAGP is launching the 2020 edition of the "Connexion" grants intended to provide financial assistance to broadcast locations in order to materialize an international co-production project or the resumption abroad of exhibitions by artists from the French scene. Submission of applications until October 15, 2020.
What is the dotation of the grants?
Two grants each endowed with 30,000 euros will be awarded in 2020.
Who is this grant for? Who can apply?
French public or private venues (museums, art centers, FRAC, artist-run spaces, etc.) which organize an exhibition of artists from the French scene in coproduction or to be repeated in one or more foreign venues.
This concerns monographic or collective exhibitions of artists from the French scene (working or residing in France) in all disciplines of the visual arts (painting, sculpture, video, photography, design ...).
Exhibitions must be completed within 2 years
What are the application procedures?
The candidate must send the complete, typed application file, saved in pdf format, in French and only electronically to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) including the following:
- The completed and signed application form (To download),
- The French structure carrying the project: 1 page presentation including its programming and artistic objectives,
- The foreign structure: presentation of the foreign dissemination site (s) in 1 page (its status, its artistic programming and its impact at international level),
- Presentation of the exhibition:
Indication of the dates of the event and the places of diffusion abroad,
The list and biography of the artists accompanied by a link to the website of each artist or a portfolio of 10 works,
Is the exhibition abroad a repeat of an exhibition in France or not, the number of works exhibited, the creation of a catalog ...,
The exhibition commissioner's note of intent including his curatorial intentions,
The biography of the curator in 1 page with training, research and full contact details,
The letter of commitment from the foreign distribution location (s) to host this exhibition,
- A detailed provisional budget showing the expenses specific to the operation and the financing plan (aid, subsidies or financial partnerships acquired or in the process of being acquired), balanced in relation to the expenses
- The provisional calendar
Calendar of the call for applications
Launch of the call for applications: May 15, 2020
Deadline for receipt of applications: October 15, 2020 at 2 p.m.
Jury meeting: late November - early December 2020
Announcement of projects benefiting from the grant: December 2020
For more information, you can contact: email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
Follow us !