[replay] The Etats généraux de la photographie : stakes and perspectives
In July 2022, the structures associated for the Etats généraux de la photographie presented their survey on the state of the photography ecosystem, conducted at the end of 2021, during a round table at the Rencontres d'Arles available in replay.
Organized by ADAGP, Les Agents Associés, CLAP, the Diagonal network, France PhotoBook, Les Filles de la Photo, Saif and the Union des Photographes Professionnels, and moderated by Karin Hémar, journalist and creative strategy consultant, this roundtable will present the results of the consultation conducted at the end of 2021 with stakeholders in the photographic sector.
The speakers :
- Raphaële Bertho and Sabrina Ponti, co-presidents of Filles de la Photo,
- Eric Sinatora and Fred Boucher, co-presidents of the Diagonal network,
- Matthieu Baudeau, president of the Union des Photographes Professionnels,
- Pierre Ciot, vice-president of the Saif,
- Sandrine Dusollier, deputy head of the cultural action of the ADAGP,
- Vincent Marcilhacy, member of France PhotoBook
- Corinna Schack, member of the Bureau des Agents Associés.